Heartland Community College’s Testing Center will proctor the ACCUPLACER placement exams for other institutions. HCC charges a $25 fee to proctor this exam. Before scheduing, you must have a voucher number that was given to you by your home institution.
If you are intending to enroll in Heartland classes, please schedule your placement appointment through your MyHeartland account.
Computer-based & Paper-based testing dates offered. Registration is completed through SIU. Click here for more information about the CNA certification exam.
Heartland Community College’s Testing Center will proctor exams from other institutions at the request of the instructor or institution responsible for the exam. HCC charges a $25 fee to proctor exams administered for other institutions. This fee does not apply to course exams from Franklin University.
To successfully complete your exam at Heartland follow the steps below.
1. Provide your institution with the below contact information, and request to have your exam sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Exams cannot be administered if they are not on file.
- Site Name: Heartland Community College Testing Center
- Site Address: 1500 W. Raab Road; Normal, IL 61761
- Site Location: Student Commons Building, (SCB) Room 2002
- Phone Number: 309-268-8077
- Email Address: email@example.com
2. Contact the Testing Center or fill out the form below to schedule your exam. A form must be filled out for each exam that you wish to complete.
- Test dates available two dates per semester by appointment. Schedule online through ETS.
Heartland Community College’s Testing Center will proctor the Illinois State Police Merit Board Exam with approval from the organization. HCC charges a $15 fee for this exam. Once you have been approved for this exam, please fill out the request to schedule below.
The Testing Center offers a variety of Pearson VUE exams including, but not limited to:
- American College
- Amazon Web Services
- Evaluation Systems
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- And many more! Contact us to see if we administer your exam!
Choose Heartland Community College as your testing site when you
- For TEAS testing, please contact Amanda Garard at 309-268-8058 or Amanda.Garard@heartland.edu
Fill out this form to see if the Testing Center can administer your exam
We will contact you regarding our proctoring capabilites for this exam. If you are wanting to complete an exam for an external course please click on External Exams.
Cashier hours will be 8am-5pm, Monday through Thursday and 8am-4:30pm on Fridays. Payments may be made in-person to the Cashier in in the Business Office, Suite 2100 in the Community Commons Building (CCB) prior to testing. Payments may be made in the form of cash, check, and/or a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
Call Testing at (309) 268-8077 with questions regarding these policies and procedures or to check the status of your exam.
The following guidelines have been established:
- A Photo ID is required for all testing
- In order to take your exam, your name must be approved for it by your organization.
- We will not administer exams after the specified deadline. If a deadline has been extended the organization must comminication with the Testing Center directly
- Book bags and other belongings must be stored in a provided locker
- Cell phones, smart watches and all other non-medical electronic devices must be silenced and stored in a provided locker
- Due to unique circumstances presented by testing situations, children are not allowed in the testing area
- Minors who accompany students and wait outside the Testing Center must have another adult present for supervision. Students who are accompanied by minor children will not be admitted to the Testing Center unless another adult is present to supervise the minor
- Only water bottles are allowed in the testing room after they are checked by staff
- Academic integrity and compliance with the Standard of Conduct are expected of all students and guests. Suspected violations will be reported to the appropriate Director
- All exams are collected at closing