Tuition Due Dates and Payment Policy
Tuition Due Dates
For class registration before Dec. 14, 2021, tuition is due December 14, 2021.
For class registration on or after Dec. 14, 2021, tuition is due the day of registration.
For class registration before July 27, 2021, tuition is due July 27, 2021.
For class registration on or after July 27, 2021, tuition is due the day of registration.
Tuition Payment Policy
Students should make one of the tuition payment arrangements below by the tuition due date. If tuition payment arrangements are not made, they will be dropped from their courses.
Tuition Payment Arrangements
- Pay tuition in full by check, cash or credit card
- Have a Heartland Community College payment plan in place
- Apply and be approved for Financial Aid
- Have an employer or 3rd party sponsor letter on file
- Be eligible for mandatory tuition waivers (veterans, senior citizens, etc.)
- Be the recipient of a scholarship
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact the cashier at (309) 268-8140.
Financial coaching is available at (309) 268-8055 or you can visit heartland.edu/financialoptions to learn more about paying for college.