Heartland Community College Pontiac
Options at HCC Pontiac:
- Earn an associate degree in the arts (AA) or sciences (AS) to transfer to a four-year institution.
- Earn an associates in applied science (AAS) or certificate to enter the workforce or enhance job skills.
- Take first-year courses required for other programs of study.
- Participate in professional development workshops.
- Learn something new with enrichment classes.
- Complete classes and earn your GED.
Services & Features:
- free computer lab open to students and community
- state-of-the-art classrooms for group meetings
- free tutoring and counseling for students
- assessment and GED testing
The Pontiac campus is open for students.
- Visitors to HCC Pontiac are required to follow HCC Standards of Care. Masks are required at HCCP.
- Advisor available remotely via Zoom, by phone, or in-person. Click here to schedule an advisement appointment.
- Placement testing available online only. Click here to schedule assessment appointment.
- Summer 2021 Class Schedule available here.
- Spring 2021 GED classes will be online. The final GED Orientation date is March 23, 2021. Complete the form below to receive more information about orientation classes.
- GED testing available at HCC Pontiac on Mondays and Wednesdays. To schedule GED testing, click here.
- Constitution testing available at HCC Pontiac by appointment.
- Computer lab and printing capabilities for community users.
- Regular operations of the College including Admissions and Student Support Services are available with virtual support, or by appointment only.
- For additional information or other questions, use the form below to contact HCC Pontiac staff.
Need More Information?
Do you have questions or need more information? No problem. Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.