Apply to Heartland
You Need to Apply If You Are
- A New Student: A first time student at Heartland.
- A Visiting Student: A student who is currently enrolled at another college or university and is not seeking a degree from Heartland.
- A College NOW or Dual Admission Student: A high school student who is taking both high school classes and college classes.
- A Returning Student: A student who has not attended or applied to Heartland within the last 3 semesters.
- A Heartland Graduate: A graduate who wants to start a new program of study.
- Transitioning out of College NOW or Dual Admission: A student who took College NOW or Dual Admission classes in high school and is now transitioning to Heartland.
You Do Not Need to Apply If You Have
- Attended or applied to Heartland within the past 3 semesters.
- If you need to update your program of study or add another program, please submit a program change form (PDF) to the Records Office, CCB 1600.
If you do not need to apply, you can go straight to schedule an advisement appointment.
Before You Apply
You need to know:
- Your personal information, such as: Social Security Number, mailing address, phone number, etc.
- Which Program of Study you wish to enroll in unless you are a non-degree seeking student.
- The semester you wish to begin taking courses.
We are ready to help you with your application process. Contact Admissions with your questions at 309-268-8010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.