Heartland Community College Pontiac
As a Livingston County resident you can save time and money by starting your learning journey at Heartland Community College Pontiac.
COVID-19 Updates for the Pontiac campus:
- Effective March 18, 2020 until further notice:
- Advisors are available and working remotely. If you have a myHeartland account, you can schedule an advising appointment (which will be held via Zoom) in the Appointments tab by selecting Advisement > Pontiac Center. You may also email questions (from your Heartland e-mail address if you have one) to Pontiac.Center@heartland.edu. *Phone appointments are available upon request.
- All Heartland campuses are closed for walk-in services and to the public.
- Credit classes have moved online for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. Please check your student email and Canvas for further communication from your instructors.
- GED classes for current students are moving online effective March 31. Please check your email for further details. Registration and testing for GED classes and exams are cancelled until further notice.
Heartland Options at Pontiac
- Earn an associate degree in the arts (AA) or sciences (AS) for direct transition into a four-year institution or the workforce.
- Earn a certificate to enhance job skills or prepare for an entry-level position.
- Take first-year courses required for other programs of study.
- Complete classes and earn your GED.
- Learn something new with enrichment classes.
Services & Features
- free computer lab open to students and the public
- state-of-the-art classrooms
- assessment testing/proctored testing
- free tutoring for students
- student advising
Need More Information?
Do you have questions or need more information? No problem. Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.