Heartland Community College Pontiac
As a Livingston County resident you can save time and money by starting your learning journey at the Heartland Pontiac Center.
Free Event: October 8 and October 23 (4-7pm/Room 214) - Bring your 2018 tax information and complete your 2020-21 application with assistance from a Financial Aid Coordinator. Remember to bring the following items:
- Driver's license or state ID
- 2018 Federal Income Tax Forms & W-2s
- Amount of any untaxed income received in 2018
- Parents' 2018 Federal Income Tax Forms & W-2s, UNLESS...
- You were born before 01/01/97
- You are married
- You are supporting a dependent
- You are a ward of the court or an orphan
- You served active duty in US Armed Forces
Heartland Options at Pontiac
- Earn an associate degree in the arts (AA) or sciences (AS) for direct transition into a four-year institution or the workforce.
- Earn a certificate to enhance job skills or prepare for an entry-level position.
- Take first year courses required for other programs of study.
- Complete class classes and earn your GED.
- Learn something new with enrichment classes.
Services & Features
- free computer lab open to students and the public
- state-of-the-art classrooms
- assessment testing/procotored testing
- free tutoring for students
- student advising