Monday &Tuesday 8:00 am to 6:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 am to 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Find out how to apply. The Heartland Community College Financial Aid Office is here to help.
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply for financial aid early. The earlier you start, the easier it will be. Read a message from the Financial Aid Director.
FAFSA Deadlines & Materials
Spring 2017 or Summer 2017
If you plan to attend HCC during these times, submit your 2016-2017 FAFSA ASAP, our priority deadline was October 1, 2016.
Fall 2017, Spring 2018 or Summer 2018
The FAFSA for 2017-2018 is available now.
File your application ASAP to be considered for State of Illinois MAP Grant funds.
What You NeedMake sure to have your 2015 tax information for both the 2016- 2017 and 2017-2018 FAFSA forms.
After you apply, The Financial Aid Office communicates with you through Heartland email only. Make sure to check it regularly.
Access Financial Aid Information
You can see which documents are needed to complete your financial aid or view awarded financial aid through the IRIS tab in myHeartland:
- Log in to myHeartland.
- Click on the IRIS tab.
- Choose the Self Service link.
- Click on Student Center.
- Your To Do List is on the right.
- View Financial Aid is on the left under the Finances section.
Arrangements for ISU students
HCC and Illinois State University have an agreement for students enrolled at both schools.