- Find out how to apply. The Heartland Community College Financial Aid Office is here to help.
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply for financial aid early. The earlier you start, the easier it will be. Read a message from the Financial Aid Director.
- View priority deadlines & refund schedules to help you understand the process.
Attention: Financial aid documents for fall 2017 semester must be turned in by December 15, 2017 for students not enrolling in the spring 2018 semester.
After you apply, The Financial Aid Office communicates with you through Heartland email only. Make sure to check it regularly.
Access Financial Aid Information
You can see which documents are needed to complete your financial aid or view awarded financial aid through the IRIS tab in myHeartland:
- Log in to myHeartland.
- Click on the IRIS tab.
- Choose the Self Service link.
- Click on Student Center.
- Your To Do List is on the right.
- View Financial Aid is on the left under the Finances section.
Arrangements for ISU students
HCC and Illinois State University have an agreement for students enrolled at both schools.