Heartland Community College Lincoln
The Lincoln campus is closed and staff are working remotely.
Regular operations of the College including Admissions and Student Support Services are available with virtual support. Some services will be available on campus by appointment only. Masks are required in all HCC buildings.
We are currently operating under Tier 3 Mitigation Requirements.
Please review our Standard of Care to see our Phase 4 Revitalization Guidelines.
- Advisors are available online via Zoom, or in-person by appointment. Please email Kelsi.Edwards@heartland.edu to schedule your advising appointment to pick and register for classes. You can also use this email to submit your admissions documents or ask questions.
- Placement and course testing is available virtually or in-person by appointment only.
- Credit and GED classes are online for the Fall 2020 term.
- There are no public computer labs at this time.
- Voice messages are being checked remotely, if you'd like to leave your name and call back number at 217-735-1731.
In Lincoln, you can:
- Earn an associate degree for a smooth transition to a four-year institution.
- Find options that prepare you for a new career or a better job in your existing field.
- Take tuition-free classes to prepare for the GED exam.
- Enroll in classes for personal enrichment and professional development.
Services & Features
- Free computer lab open to students and the public
- Free tutoring for students
- Assessment testing/proctored testing
- Academic advising
- Early College opportunities for high school students
- Continuing Education classes
- GED preparation classes
- Work-Ready programs
- Pearson VUE® Authorized Testing Center for the GED exam