Heartland Community College Lincoln
The Lincoln campus is open with limited hours.
|Remote||8AM to 8PM||9AM to 1PM||12:30PM to 8:30 PM||Remote|
Regular operations of the College including Admissions and Student Support Services are still available with virtual support. Masks are required in all HCC buildings.
We are currently operating under Tier 3 Mitigation Requirements.
Please review our Standard of Care to see our Phase 4 Revitalization Guidelines.
- Advisors are available online via Zoom, or in-person by appointment. Please email Kelsi.Edwards@heartland.edu to schedule your advising appointment to pick and register for classes. You can also use this email to submit your admissions documents or ask questions.
- Placement and course testing is available virtually or in-person by appointment only.
- Credit and GED classes are online for the spring 2021 term.
- There are no public computer labs at this time.
- Voice messages are being checked remotely, if you'd like to leave your name and call back number at 217-735-1731.
In Lincoln, you can:
- Earn an associate degree for a smooth transition to a four-year institution.
- Find options that prepare you for a new career or a better job in your existing field.
- Take tuition-free classes to prepare for the GED exam.
- Enroll in classes for personal enrichment and professional development.
Services & Features
- Free computer lab open to students and the public
- Free tutoring for students
- Assessment testing/proctored testing
- Academic advising
- Early College opportunities for high school students
- Continuing Education classes
- GED preparation classes
- Work-Ready programs
- Pearson VUE® Authorized Testing Center for the GED exam